Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

I have a lot of places to call within the next several weeks. I have addresses and phone numbers for the Housing Authority of New Orleans, Louisiana Workforce Commission, the New Orleans Field Office of HUD, and a few vocational rehabilitation places. I know that I'll probably have to already be living in New Orleans to get some of the services I need, but hopefully I'll be able to get some of them with no problem.

If any of you are the praying type, please pray that I'll be able to get through this move. I'm hoping to leave Dallas no later than December 31st. I'm going to have to talk to one or two of my brothers to see if they can help me...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you're going through a difficult move and I pray everything turns out in your favor! xoxo

    ReplyDelete