Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Garage sale, Saturday 4/3

I have a huge box, a storage bin, a couple of small boxes, and a bag full of stuff to sell on Saturday. I'm selling a lot of clothes I no longer wear, some books, CDs and DVDs, and some other things. I'm hoping to get at least $100, which I will then use to open my Chase Bank account. I can't wait!

It's a little over a week and a half until Anne goes to New Orleans. She promised to keep in touch while she's there. Can't wait to hear what she thinks about it! Hopefully the roads won't be a big problem... that's really the only concern I have about making the trip. But once I'm there, I'll be there for at least the next four years, I think, so aside from a few trips back to see family and stuff, it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm tentatively planning a trip to Chicago to see Anne in late May for my birthday. As much as I'd love to see the boys in Vegas that night, there's no way I can afford it. Too bad. It would be nice to go see them again. But I think they'll be in Atlanta in August (I think that's what she told me), so maybe I can see them then. That would be really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment