Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Orleans or Chicago?

Spent a few hours IMing with Anne last night, and as of right now it's a toss-up between going to New Orleans or staying in Chicago. I really want to go to New Orleans (even though I grew up in Oklahoma and was used to cold snowy winters up there, I've lived in Texas so long, I'm not sure how I'd adjust to those freezing Chicago winters). And besides, living in New Orleans seems a lot more romantic somehow. lol

Well, whatever the case, we probably won't make a final decision until June or July. I'm still planning on having a garage sale next month to sell off most of my stuff (books,CDs, a few DVDs, etc.), so if any of y'all are in East Dallas, stop on by! :-)

Will keep on updating as I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment